How we can help your business with accountancy

About our accountancy services, Poole, Dorset

We can help prepare the following accounts in preparation for the relevant tax returns and would normally complete these months before approaching deadlines.

As a sole trader or a partnership you will need annual accounts to identify business profits, as these will be needed for your self-assessment (SA100) tax return or partnership return (SA800) as mentioned under the tax section.

A limited company will need to file accounts with companies house and HMRC. To avoid any penalties the accounts must be filed with companies house nine months after their year end.

We are also happy to file the annual confirmation statement which reflects information about the limited company. For example the company registration number, address and persons with significant control.

A landlord with rental properties will need a statement of income and expenditure that will be used to determine the figures for the self-assessment tax return. We can prepare this for you.

Our blog offers up to date topical advice on a range of issues that may affect your accounting services requirements. Browse our latest articles on our blog page.